Adam Levine is returning to The Voice, but not as a judge. He is returning as a performer with his band Maroon 5 and the one and only Megan Thee Stallion.
Adam and Megan will perform their hit song, Beautiful Mistake. Make sure you tune and check it out on May 25.
Adam has really enjoyed the extra quality time with family. He’s happy to be on the Voice stage again but only as a guest. Adam said it is good to be back and proceeded to thank everyone except his buddy Blake Shelton. Adam promises that he has no plans to come back to the voice as a judge.
Levine left the show in 2019 after eight years and 16 seasons with The Voice. He was replaced by Gwen Stefani at the time.
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture