Have you visited Disneyland since they have reopened from the pandemic? Do you plan on visiting anytime soon?
Orange County, CA., where Disneyland is located, announced today that they are moving into tier 4, which means increased capacity for the theme park. The park will be moving into 35% capacity from their current 25%.
Currently, indoor dining at Disneyland is at 25% but moving into the next tier allows it to increase to 50%. Officials at Disneyland state that they are reopening more restaurants to help with the increase of visitors.
Earlier this month DisneyWorld and Universal Orlando announced they will stop COVID-19 temperature checks. The two Florida amusement parks in addition to doing away with temperature checks, Universal Orlando is also reducing its social distancing requirements from 6 feet to 3 feet.
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture