Have you visited Disneyland since they have reopened from the pandemic? Do you plan on visiting anytime soon?
Orange County, CA., where Disneyland is located, announced today that they are moving into tier 4, which means increased capacity for the theme park. The park will be moving into 35% capacity from their current 25%.
Currently, indoor dining at Disneyland is at 25% but moving into the next tier allows it to increase to 50%. Officials at Disneyland state that they are reopening more restaurants to help with the increase of visitors.
Earlier this month DisneyWorld and Universal Orlando announced they will stop COVID-19 temperature checks. The two Florida amusement parks in addition to doing away with temperature checks, Universal Orlando is also reducing its social distancing requirements from 6 feet to 3 feet.
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries