Have you visited Disneyland since they have reopened from the pandemic? Do you plan on visiting anytime soon?
Orange County, CA., where Disneyland is located, announced today that they are moving into tier 4, which means increased capacity for the theme park. The park will be moving into 35% capacity from their current 25%.
Currently, indoor dining at Disneyland is at 25% but moving into the next tier allows it to increase to 50%. Officials at Disneyland state that they are reopening more restaurants to help with the increase of visitors.
Earlier this month DisneyWorld and Universal Orlando announced they will stop COVID-19 temperature checks. The two Florida amusement parks in addition to doing away with temperature checks, Universal Orlando is also reducing its social distancing requirements from 6 feet to 3 feet.
- LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow To Host 2022 MTV VMAs
- Billy Joel Special To Air On CNN
- Anne Heche’s Cause Of Death Released
- New Netflix Series “Wednesday” Gives Spin on Addams Family
- Christine Quinn Not Returning To ‘Selling Sunset’
- How To Be A More Persuasive Speaker
- Blink 182, Metallica Drummers Join Hawkins Tribute
- Human Brain Not Meant To Stay Awake Past Midnight
- $3.9 Billion in Student Debt Wiped Out For ITT Tech Students
- Lizzo Is a Runaway Bride in Music Video ‘2 Be Loved’