Demi Lovato has recently self-identified as non-binary and is using pronouns they/them.
Lovato explained, “Today is a day I’m so happy to share more of my life with you all. I am proud to let you know that I identify as non-binary and will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward.” They continued, “I’m still learning and coming into myself, and I don’t claim to be an expert or spokesperson.” Last March, Demi Lovato was on the Joe Rogan podcast where they discussed being ‘fluid’ and ‘pansexual’.
Demi expressed, “I feel [the change to they/them pronouns] best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression and allows me to feel most authentic and true to the person I both know I am, and still am discovering.”
What are ways to heal from trauma? Meditation? Therapy? Self-reflection?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image