Carowinds is Back! With the theme park opening this Saturday, May 22, myself and my co-workers started reminiscing about the history of the theme park.
The amusement park announced all rides will be open, and on opening day the park will be serving up helpings of our delicious Carolina cuisine.
What is (or was) the greatest ride of all time? Great memories of White Lightning, the Oaken Bucket, The Log flume, and Thunder Road. What was your favorite ride?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image