If you’ve ever had a song stuck in your head, you know how annoying it can be.
Here is a list of the most annoying songs that are hard to get out of your head.
- “We Built This City” by Jefferson Starship
- “Believe” by Cher
- “It’s A Small World” The Sherman Brothers
- “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- “Macarena” by Los Del Río
- “Final Countdown” by Europe
- “MMMBop” by Hanson
- “Photograph” by Nickelback
- “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice”
- “Achy Breaky Heart” by Billy Ray Cyrus
- “Friday” by Rebecca Black
- “Karma Chameleon” by Culture Club
- “I Love You” Barney
- “Whip My Hair” by Willow Smith
- “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
- “Take Me Home, Country Road” by John Denver and Bill Danoff
- “Cotton Eye Joe” by Rednex
- “Who Let The Dogs Out” by Baha Men
Which song gets stuck in your head?
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
The Five Smells We Hate Most In Our House
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Katy Perry Says She's Been Sober For 5 Weeks