Taylor Swift Says ‘Folklore’ Was Her ‘Emotional Life Raft’ After Win for Pop Album of the Year.
Taylor Swift appeared virtually to accept her award for Pop Album of the Year at the iHeartmusic Awards on Thursday evening (May 27).
She thanked her collaborators Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner, as well as radio and her fans. “Folklore was an album that I made in the very beginning of the pandemic. I started writing it, and I feel like it became a sort of emotional life raft for me to pour my feelings into,” said Taylor.
What song or album was your “emotional life raft” during the pandemic?
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center
- 4th Of July Travel Begins at Charlotte Airport
- Beyonce Serves Bawdy On ‘Renaissance’ Album Cover
- Owner Of Beauty Concepts Sues Kim Kardashian For SKKN Trademark Infringement
- Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader Call It Quits After Nearly Two Years
- Hornets Miles Bridges reportedly arrested for domestic violence in LA
- Podcast: Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders New Episode
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette