Taylor Swift Says ‘Folklore’ Was Her ‘Emotional Life Raft’ After Win for Pop Album of the Year.
Taylor Swift appeared virtually to accept her award for Pop Album of the Year at the iHeartmusic Awards on Thursday evening (May 27).
She thanked her collaborators Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner, as well as radio and her fans. “Folklore was an album that I made in the very beginning of the pandemic. I started writing it, and I feel like it became a sort of emotional life raft for me to pour my feelings into,” said Taylor.
What song or album was your “emotional life raft” during the pandemic?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture