Taylor Swift Says ‘Folklore’ Was Her ‘Emotional Life Raft’ After Win for Pop Album of the Year.
Taylor Swift appeared virtually to accept her award for Pop Album of the Year at the iHeartmusic Awards on Thursday evening (May 27).
She thanked her collaborators Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner, as well as radio and her fans. “Folklore was an album that I made in the very beginning of the pandemic. I started writing it, and I feel like it became a sort of emotional life raft for me to pour my feelings into,” said Taylor.
What song or album was your “emotional life raft” during the pandemic?
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About When She Sees Herself Retiring
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- Mayor of Gastonia passed away
- Furry Friday Friend Of The Week
- Mix Jurassic World Live Text to Win
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: What’s A Little Nudity Among Friends?
- Jelly Roll’s Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update