Taylor Swift Says ‘Folklore’ Was Her ‘Emotional Life Raft’ After Win for Pop Album of the Year.
Taylor Swift appeared virtually to accept her award for Pop Album of the Year at the iHeartmusic Awards on Thursday evening (May 27).
She thanked her collaborators Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner, as well as radio and her fans. “Folklore was an album that I made in the very beginning of the pandemic. I started writing it, and I feel like it became a sort of emotional life raft for me to pour my feelings into,” said Taylor.
What song or album was your “emotional life raft” during the pandemic?
- Taylor Swift Dancing Her Heart Out To Harry Styles Singing “As It Was”
- The Sign Your Grandparents Are Swingers?
- Earthquake in Turkey, Syria Leaves More than 1,500 People Dead
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Meghan Trainor Reveals the Song She Wishes She Never Gave Away
- Ed Sheeran Explains Social Media Silence
- New Rules Would Limit Sugar In School Meals
- Join Madison James at the Go Jen Go 5K & Festival
- Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Videos Not Good For Alex
- Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Vow Renewal