Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Are ‘Starting to Talk About’ Their ‘Future’ Together.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted having dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Merois restaurant on the rooftop of the Pendry Hotel in West Hollywood, California, on Monday night. (May 31)
A source said Jennifer and Ben “looked happy” and Ben had his arm around J. Lo for most of the night. They even displayed some PDA which photos on Page Six revealed. “[Jennifer] has been telling her friends nice things about Ben and they’re having a lot of fun together,” the source said. “They feel very comfortable with each other, but are also completely smitten, and it still feels like having a new crush after all these years. As of now, their plans are to stay in Miami through Memorial Day weekend.”
Do you believe Jennifer and Ben’s relationship is the real deal?
- Hailey Bieber-Baldwin Reacts to Rumors Justin Bieber is Mistreating Her
- Study Finds Childhood Obesity Worsened During Pandemic
- Kanye West Rises Above It All In Latest “24” Video
- Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker Describes Horrific Shooting, Says Gaga Was an Angel
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Matt’s CNN Flail & Ramona’s Wacky Family Trivia
- Nicki Minaj Says Cancel Culture Ruining Free Speech
- Taylor Swift shares a cute video of her cat on TikTok
- Kelly Clarkson announces Post-Divorce New Music
- Viral TikToker Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending