Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Are ‘Starting to Talk About’ Their ‘Future’ Together.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted having dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Merois restaurant on the rooftop of the Pendry Hotel in West Hollywood, California, on Monday night. (May 31)
A source said Jennifer and Ben “looked happy” and Ben had his arm around J. Lo for most of the night. They even displayed some PDA which photos on Page Six revealed. “[Jennifer] has been telling her friends nice things about Ben and they’re having a lot of fun together,” the source said. “They feel very comfortable with each other, but are also completely smitten, and it still feels like having a new crush after all these years. As of now, their plans are to stay in Miami through Memorial Day weekend.”
Do you believe Jennifer and Ben’s relationship is the real deal?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Drake & Josh’s’ Jared Bell Pleads Guilty in Cleveland Court Case
- Netflix’s Strange New Dating Series ‘Sexy Beasts’ Has Fans Perturbed
- ‘Manifest’ Renewal Hopes Crash as NBC Series Fails to Find New Home
- Frontier Airlines making passengers pay ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge
- Great Songs From The Ultimate ’90s Movie Soundtracks
- The Weeknd Has One Of The Biggest Songs In History After ‘Blinding Lights’ Breaks Another Record
- How to Get Early Access to Elton John at Bank Of America Stadium
- “Appalled And Embarrassed”: Billie Eilish Apologizes For Past Video Of Her Mouthing Asian Slur
- Survey: Food options you should avoid on a first date
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car