Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Are ‘Starting to Talk About’ Their ‘Future’ Together.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted having dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Merois restaurant on the rooftop of the Pendry Hotel in West Hollywood, California, on Monday night. (May 31)
A source said Jennifer and Ben “looked happy” and Ben had his arm around J. Lo for most of the night. They even displayed some PDA which photos on Page Six revealed. “[Jennifer] has been telling her friends nice things about Ben and they’re having a lot of fun together,” the source said. “They feel very comfortable with each other, but are also completely smitten, and it still feels like having a new crush after all these years. As of now, their plans are to stay in Miami through Memorial Day weekend.”
Do you believe Jennifer and Ben’s relationship is the real deal?
- Sophie Turner Sues Joe Jonas For Return Of Their Two Kids To England
- Disney Auctioning Off Beyonce Outfit
- Free COVID test kits are coming back
- Adele Refers To Rich Paul As Her Husband, Sparks More Marriage Rumors
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Debut Baby Riot Rose Mayers In New Family Photoshoot
- Coco Gauff’s US Open Final Was The Most-Viewed Women’s Major Tennis Final On ESPN
- Matthew McConaughey May Run for Governor of Texas
- Bijou Phillips Files for Divorce From Danny Masterson
- Panthers face Saints on MNF
- Millie Bobby Brown Says Fiancé’s Father Jon Bon Jovi Won’t Perform At Their Wedding
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Text To Win Nickelback Tickets!
Charlie Robison Dead At 59
Wendy's Offers 1-Cent Cheeseburger
'That 70s Show' Actor Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years Convicted of Rape
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Listen & Text To Win 4-Pack of Carowinds Tickets
Hugh Jackman & wife, Deborra-Lee Furness separate after 27 years