Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Are ‘Starting to Talk About’ Their ‘Future’ Together.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted having dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s Merois restaurant on the rooftop of the Pendry Hotel in West Hollywood, California, on Monday night. (May 31)
A source said Jennifer and Ben “looked happy” and Ben had his arm around J. Lo for most of the night. They even displayed some PDA which photos on Page Six revealed. “[Jennifer] has been telling her friends nice things about Ben and they’re having a lot of fun together,” the source said. “They feel very comfortable with each other, but are also completely smitten, and it still feels like having a new crush after all these years. As of now, their plans are to stay in Miami through Memorial Day weekend.”
Do you believe Jennifer and Ben’s relationship is the real deal?
- Grammy-Winner Kelly Clarkson Is Heading To The Las Vegas Strip
- Adam Levine Shouts Out Wife While Performing In Vegas
- HERStory – Erin Santos
- Shooter Dead, Several Injured in Nashville School Shooting
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: Swearing Off But Liking Minivans And Other Things You Swore You’d Never Do
- Which Fast Food Place Has The Best Ice?
- Your Corgi Correspondent (Corgi-spondent) Liz Checks In…
- Fans Got Candid About How Much They Really Paid For Taylor Swift Tickets
- Is Nicki Minaj Collaborating With Taylor Swift?
- Adele’s ‘Weekends With Adele’ Movie Brings Her Vegas Show To Film
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Raekwon Sat With ODB’s Body With Son After Dirty’s Death [EXCLUSIVE]