Dr. Fauci says the pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Things seem to be slowly getting back to normal as summer approaches – but Dr. Anthony Fauci warns that the COVID-19 pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Speaking to MSNBC, Fauci said the country is “clearly going in the right direction,” but warns, “We don’t want people to look at those numbers and think we’re out of the woods – because we’re not.”
Fauci says some parts of the U.S. have a much lower vaccination rate than the national average. He’s also concerned about the many emerging coronavirus variants, especially with international travel starting up again.
The most important factor, Fauci says, is for Americans to keep getting vaccinated.
When do you think the pandemic will be “over”. Are we moving too fast acting like it’s over already?
- Ed and Cherry Welcome Baby #2
- Rihanna, ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby Boy
- “Stranger Things” Season 4 Finale Will Be Over 2 Hours Long
- Taylor Swift Receives An Honorary Doctorate From NYU
- Andy Grammer takes over Mix 1079 Instagram Live
- Celebrity Jeopardy Coming in the Fall
- Reba Joining ABC Drama ‘Big Sky’
- Katy Perry Is Living It Up in Kentucky
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker get legally married in Santa Barbara
- Britney Spears Shares with Fans That She had a miscarriage