Dr. Fauci says the pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Things seem to be slowly getting back to normal as summer approaches – but Dr. Anthony Fauci warns that the COVID-19 pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Speaking to MSNBC, Fauci said the country is “clearly going in the right direction,” but warns, “We don’t want people to look at those numbers and think we’re out of the woods – because we’re not.”
Fauci says some parts of the U.S. have a much lower vaccination rate than the national average. He’s also concerned about the many emerging coronavirus variants, especially with international travel starting up again.
The most important factor, Fauci says, is for Americans to keep getting vaccinated.
When do you think the pandemic will be “over”. Are we moving too fast acting like it’s over already?
- Hailey Bieber-Baldwin Reacts to Rumors Justin Bieber is Mistreating Her
- Study Finds Childhood Obesity Worsened During Pandemic
- Kanye West Rises Above It All In Latest “24” Video
- Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker Describes Horrific Shooting, Says Gaga Was an Angel
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Matt’s CNN Flail & Ramona’s Wacky Family Trivia
- Nicki Minaj Says Cancel Culture Ruining Free Speech
- Taylor Swift shares a cute video of her cat on TikTok
- Kelly Clarkson announces Post-Divorce New Music
- Viral TikToker Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending