Dr. Fauci says the pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Things seem to be slowly getting back to normal as summer approaches – but Dr. Anthony Fauci warns that the COVID-19 pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Speaking to MSNBC, Fauci said the country is “clearly going in the right direction,” but warns, “We don’t want people to look at those numbers and think we’re out of the woods – because we’re not.”
Fauci says some parts of the U.S. have a much lower vaccination rate than the national average. He’s also concerned about the many emerging coronavirus variants, especially with international travel starting up again.
The most important factor, Fauci says, is for Americans to keep getting vaccinated.
When do you think the pandemic will be “over”. Are we moving too fast acting like it’s over already?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image