Dr. Fauci says the pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Things seem to be slowly getting back to normal as summer approaches – but Dr. Anthony Fauci warns that the COVID-19 pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Speaking to MSNBC, Fauci said the country is “clearly going in the right direction,” but warns, “We don’t want people to look at those numbers and think we’re out of the woods – because we’re not.”
Fauci says some parts of the U.S. have a much lower vaccination rate than the national average. He’s also concerned about the many emerging coronavirus variants, especially with international travel starting up again.
The most important factor, Fauci says, is for Americans to keep getting vaccinated.
When do you think the pandemic will be “over”. Are we moving too fast acting like it’s over already?
- Michael Jackson Back on the Charts
- Jennifer Lopez Shares 1st Thanksgiving Photos
- Gaslighting Is The Word Of The Year
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast, How to Sound Confident, Not Arrogant
- The Best TV Themes of All Time, Do You Agree?
- Sam Darnold Wins In Return, Tempers Flare On Broncos Sideline
- Christmas Movie Streaming Guide
- Flashdance Singer Irene Cara Dead at 63
- Jennifer Aniston Just Bought Oprah’s House
- The Cast Of ‘Love Actually’ Is Reuniting For A 20th Anniversary Special