Dr. Fauci says the pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Things seem to be slowly getting back to normal as summer approaches – but Dr. Anthony Fauci warns that the COVID-19 pandemic “isn’t over yet.”
Speaking to MSNBC, Fauci said the country is “clearly going in the right direction,” but warns, “We don’t want people to look at those numbers and think we’re out of the woods – because we’re not.”
Fauci says some parts of the U.S. have a much lower vaccination rate than the national average. He’s also concerned about the many emerging coronavirus variants, especially with international travel starting up again.
The most important factor, Fauci says, is for Americans to keep getting vaccinated.
When do you think the pandemic will be “over”. Are we moving too fast acting like it’s over already?
- Enter for your chance to win tickets to see New Kids on the Block
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center
- 4th Of July Travel Begins at Charlotte Airport
- Beyonce Serves Bawdy On ‘Renaissance’ Album Cover
- Owner Of Beauty Concepts Sues Kim Kardashian For SKKN Trademark Infringement
- Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader Call It Quits After Nearly Two Years
- Hornets Miles Bridges reportedly arrested for domestic violence in LA
- Podcast: Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders New Episode