Artist Sells Invisible Sculpture For Over $18k. Imagine buying a sculpture that you can’t even see. Then imagine that the invisible sculpture was sold for over $18,000. It’s exactly what happened when Italian artist Salvatore Garau sold his “Io Sono” (I am) to an unidentified buyer last month.
“The vacuum is nothing more than a space full of energy, and even if we empty it and there is nothing left, therefore, it has energy that is condensed and transformed into particles, that is, into us,” Garau explained to Hypebeast. Garau is known for his invisible artwork, he exhibited “Buddha In Contemplation,” in Milan, and this week his statue, “Afrodite Piange,” was installed facing the New York Stock Exchange. Would you purchase an invisible sculpture?
- Styx, REO, Loverboy Announce Tour
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Hulu Backtracks On Astroworld Documentary, Takes It Down Following Backlash
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson on Panthers Woes
- Matt Harris on Oxygen’s Special, Alex Murdaugh: Death, Deception, Power
- The Starbucks for Life Game Is Back
- Kaley Cuoco received a Birthday Message from Johnny Galecki