Etiquette experts discussed what are the rudest things you can do at a baby shower.
Here are five off the list.
- Embarrassing the Honoree: “Remember it’s a baby shower, not a roast”
- Getting Drunk: Don’t get wasted!
- Don’t Share ChildBirth Horror Stories: “Avoid stories about difficult deliveries and hard labor issues”
- Going Off-Registry: “The new mom has requested specifics that she will need to prepare for the baby.”
- Bringing Uninvited Guests: “If you RSVP’d for one, show up by yourself.”
- Throwing A Shower Without Consulting The Expectant Parent: “A surprise shower might seem like a fun idea, but consider how it will be received by the guest of honor”
Read the full list here..
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Afternoon Drive with Madison