Etiquette experts discussed what are the rudest things you can do at a baby shower.
Here are five off the list.
- Embarrassing the Honoree: “Remember it’s a baby shower, not a roast”
- Getting Drunk: Don’t get wasted!
- Don’t Share ChildBirth Horror Stories: “Avoid stories about difficult deliveries and hard labor issues”
- Going Off-Registry: “The new mom has requested specifics that she will need to prepare for the baby.”
- Bringing Uninvited Guests: “If you RSVP’d for one, show up by yourself.”
- Throwing A Shower Without Consulting The Expectant Parent: “A surprise shower might seem like a fun idea, but consider how it will be received by the guest of honor”
Read the full list here..
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
Impact of Influence: Murdaugh Family Murders, Court TV's Chanley Painter
Fox's New North Carolinian Reality Star (And Farmer) Ryan Black Tweets Ramona
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?