Blake Shelton feels like ‘a kid on Christmas morning’ working with fiancee Gwen Stefani.
In a recent interview, Blake Shelton was asked about working with his fiancee Gwen Stefani. He said in the studio he still gets blown away like a fan watching her work.
He said on stage when the crowd does not know she is there and they have planned for her to come out and sing their duets he is like a kid at Christmas with anticipation because he knows the crowd is going to lose their minds when they see her.
“And here I am dying from the time I stand on stage, walk out on stage until that moment hits, because I know on that set list people are going to s— in their seats when Gwen Stefani walks out here. It’s like I’m a kid on Christmas morning. And so that’s what it’s like for me working with her. It’s just exciting, it really is.”
What is your favorite duet from the couple?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image