Blake Shelton feels like ‘a kid on Christmas morning’ working with fiancee Gwen Stefani.
In a recent interview, Blake Shelton was asked about working with his fiancee Gwen Stefani. He said in the studio he still gets blown away like a fan watching her work.
He said on stage when the crowd does not know she is there and they have planned for her to come out and sing their duets he is like a kid at Christmas with anticipation because he knows the crowd is going to lose their minds when they see her.
“And here I am dying from the time I stand on stage, walk out on stage until that moment hits, because I know on that set list people are going to s— in their seats when Gwen Stefani walks out here. It’s like I’m a kid on Christmas morning. And so that’s what it’s like for me working with her. It’s just exciting, it really is.”
What is your favorite duet from the couple?
- Permit requirement to purchase pistol vetoed in North Carolina
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: A Deep Dive Into Weird Smells People Like
- Get Us To The Greek: It’s National Pita Day
- Love To See It: Quaint Changes Coming To Charlotte’s Campus
- Nick Cannon Admits He Doesn’t Give The Mothers Of His Children A Monthly Allowance
- Ben Affleck & Matt Damon Discuss If They Are Planning To Do A Sequel To ‘Good Will Hunting’
- Katy Perry Says She’s Been Sober For 5 Weeks
- Mariah Carey Celebrates her 54th With A Dive
- Everything We Know: Jonathan Majors Arraigned On Assault Charges
- Chilli Gushes Over Her Boo Matthew Lawrence: ‘I am So Happy’
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
The Five Smells We Hate Most In Our House
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?