It is a poorly kept secret (VERY POORLY KEPT) that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I couldn’t have been more excited that she decided to re-record her earlier albums, and after how amazing the re-release of “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” was, I was super psyched to see what she would drop next. I am REALLY hoping that it is “Red”… and the rumored 10-minute version of “All to Well”… I mean, that would be a dream come true to this little Swifty Radio dude!!!
But it’s beginning to look like Taylor might have other plans… and in true Taylor Swift fashion, she has begun dropping Easter eggs and hints as to what direction she might be heading….
Taylor Swift fans (myself included) are on the hunt, and they think that 1989 (Taylor’s Version) is coming soon. This is because Taylor dropped a brand-new line of merch. The title “Just a Summer Thing” and the colors of the merch are reminiscent of 1989, so that’s what fans are going off of. Also, some of the merch says 1989 on it. Do you enjoy Taylor Swift’s Easter eggs?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries