It is a poorly kept secret (VERY POORLY KEPT) that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I couldn’t have been more excited that she decided to re-record her earlier albums, and after how amazing the re-release of “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” was, I was super psyched to see what she would drop next. I am REALLY hoping that it is “Red”… and the rumored 10-minute version of “All to Well”… I mean, that would be a dream come true to this little Swifty Radio dude!!!
But it’s beginning to look like Taylor might have other plans… and in true Taylor Swift fashion, she has begun dropping Easter eggs and hints as to what direction she might be heading….
Taylor Swift fans (myself included) are on the hunt, and they think that 1989 (Taylor’s Version) is coming soon. This is because Taylor dropped a brand-new line of merch. The title “Just a Summer Thing” and the colors of the merch are reminiscent of 1989, so that’s what fans are going off of. Also, some of the merch says 1989 on it. Do you enjoy Taylor Swift’s Easter eggs?
- Flashdance Singer Irene Cara Dead at 63
- Jennifer Aniston Just Bought Oprah’s House
- The Cast Of ‘Love Actually’ Is Reuniting For A 20th Anniversary Special
- Daniel Craig Reveals His Favorite Holiday As An Official US Citizen
- What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
- America’s Favorite Thanksgiving Pie Is….
- How Much Are the Backstreet Boys Worth?
- 10 of Google’s Most-Searched Holiday Gifts of 2022
- WBTV mourn the loss of meteorologist, pilot killed in helicopter crash
- 2 dead in helicopter crash along I-77 in south Charlotte