It is a poorly kept secret (VERY POORLY KEPT) that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I couldn’t have been more excited that she decided to re-record her earlier albums, and after how amazing the re-release of “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” was, I was super psyched to see what she would drop next. I am REALLY hoping that it is “Red”… and the rumored 10-minute version of “All to Well”… I mean, that would be a dream come true to this little Swifty Radio dude!!!
But it’s beginning to look like Taylor might have other plans… and in true Taylor Swift fashion, she has begun dropping Easter eggs and hints as to what direction she might be heading….
Taylor Swift fans (myself included) are on the hunt, and they think that 1989 (Taylor’s Version) is coming soon. This is because Taylor dropped a brand-new line of merch. The title “Just a Summer Thing” and the colors of the merch are reminiscent of 1989, so that’s what fans are going off of. Also, some of the merch says 1989 on it. Do you enjoy Taylor Swift’s Easter eggs?
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette
- Machine Gun Kelly Spotted Leaving Party Covered In Blood
- James Corden Tells Why He’s Leaving Late Night TV
- Travis Barker Hospitalized, Kourtney Kardashian Arrives at Hospital
- Poor Ohio Gets Ripped On Social Media
- James Corden is Leaving The Late Late Show
- Johnny Depp Rep Shuts Down Rumoured $300 Million Deal For ‘Pirates’ Return
- Sheetz Gas Stations Lowering Gas Prices To $3.99 Through July 4th Weekend
- Adele, Rich Paul Considering Having Kids: ‘They Are Solid’
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast: Airport Crotch Alert!