It is a poorly kept secret (VERY POORLY KEPT) that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I couldn’t have been more excited that she decided to re-record her earlier albums, and after how amazing the re-release of “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” was, I was super psyched to see what she would drop next. I am REALLY hoping that it is “Red”… and the rumored 10-minute version of “All to Well”… I mean, that would be a dream come true to this little Swifty Radio dude!!!
But it’s beginning to look like Taylor might have other plans… and in true Taylor Swift fashion, she has begun dropping Easter eggs and hints as to what direction she might be heading….
Taylor Swift fans (myself included) are on the hunt, and they think that 1989 (Taylor’s Version) is coming soon. This is because Taylor dropped a brand-new line of merch. The title “Just a Summer Thing” and the colors of the merch are reminiscent of 1989, so that’s what fans are going off of. Also, some of the merch says 1989 on it. Do you enjoy Taylor Swift’s Easter eggs?
- Chris Cuomo Fired From CNN
- Carolina Panthers Fire Offensive Coordinator Joe Brady
- Styx, REO, Loverboy Announce Tour
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Hulu Backtracks On Astroworld Documentary, Takes It Down Following Backlash
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson on Panthers Woes
- Matt Harris on Oxygen’s Special, Alex Murdaugh: Death, Deception, Power