Spiders and snakes? No problem. However, Ticks? Hate them! Tick-borne illnesses are on the rise in the US and some of these illnesses can be serious. Lyme disease is the most common illness, but there are other potential illnesses associated with tick bites as well. The New York Times has an excellent article on how to protect yourself as you go about your summer outdoor activities.
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries