“She Reminded Me Of My Mother.”
President Joe Biden and first lady Dr. Jill Biden met Queen Elizabeth on Sunday afternoon at Windsor Castle following the G7 summit.
They were together for about an hour. Biden told reporters the Queen was “extremely gracious.” Biden added, “I don’t think she’ll be insulted, but she reminded me of my mother.”
Queen Elizabeth has met every serving president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, except Lyndon B. Johnson, who did not travel to Britain while in office.
- Ed and Cherry Welcome Baby #2
- Rihanna, ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby Boy
- “Stranger Things” Season 4 Finale Will Be Over 2 Hours Long
- Taylor Swift Receives An Honorary Doctorate From NYU
- Andy Grammer takes over Mix 1079 Instagram Live
- Celebrity Jeopardy Coming in the Fall
- Reba Joining ABC Drama ‘Big Sky’
- Katy Perry Is Living It Up in Kentucky
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker get legally married in Santa Barbara
- Britney Spears Shares with Fans That She had a miscarriage