“She Reminded Me Of My Mother.”
President Joe Biden and first lady Dr. Jill Biden met Queen Elizabeth on Sunday afternoon at Windsor Castle following the G7 summit.
They were together for about an hour. Biden told reporters the Queen was “extremely gracious.” Biden added, “I don’t think she’ll be insulted, but she reminded me of my mother.”
Queen Elizabeth has met every serving president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, except Lyndon B. Johnson, who did not travel to Britain while in office.
- Dog the Bounty Hunter says he’s Received 1,000 Tips Since Joining the Manhunt for Brian Laundrie
- DiGiorno Pepperoni Pizza Is Being Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
- R. Kelly Found Guilty On All Charges In Federal Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Case
- Congratulations Queen Marlee
- “Snail” Mail Will Be Even SLOWER Beginning Oct 1st
- ‘The View’ Apologizes for False Positive COVID Tests
- Holly Haze Talks: DIEts
- Gabby Petito’s Parents Give Emotional Eulogies
- Kylie Baby: The New Baby Care Brand By Kylie Jenner
- Global Citizen Fest Included Billie Eilish, Lorde, Fugees, The Weeknd, Metallica, and More