Emma Stone Says She Practiced Her ‘Cruella’ Laugh in the Shower Because She Was So Embarrassed By It
It took a lot to get Emma Stone prepared to do that iconic villain laugh she did in the Cruella movie.
She explains that she couldn’t do it in front of anyone because it was “so humiliating to work on.” So to work on it, she said she did it in the shower. She said, “I did all my cackling in the shower. I did my cackling alone.”
What is the weirdest thing you’ve done in a shower?
- Linda Evangelista Comes Out of Hiding
- Clip of The Day: The Mattman Hug
- Apple Announces COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are Coming To Apple Wallet App
- Kelly Clarkson’s Second Christmas Album to be Released Next Month
- Britney Spears Raves About Her ‘Handsome’ Sons in Birthday Tribute
- Panthers in national spotlight versus Houston Thursday night
- Steph Curry Surprises His Wife With A Beautiful Wedding Vow-Renewal Ceremony
- Microsoft’s Unveils New Surface Laptop Studio Plus Eveything Else Announced During Its Surface Event
- Billboard Sets Off Drake Vs. Michael Jackson Debate – With Numbers To Back It Up
- Mysterious Stone Cross Appears in Park Where Gabby Petito’s Body Was Found