‘KUWTK’ women say goodbye to TV crew in emotional farewell video.
Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s has officially ended. The women took to social media to express their love and gratitude to the TV crew.
In an Instagram post they wrote “The final episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians aired last night. Bring a 10-14 year journey for some of us to an end. During these years, friendships and bonds were built and eventually these relationships transitioned into becoming a family. ”
The show has been on for 20 seasons with 7 spin offs. The ladies said they consider the crew ‘family.’ Kim said the crew captured their best and worst moments and kept all of their secrets.
“This is for the best production crew ever. Love and miss you all!”
Who is your favorite Kardashian/Jenner?
- DiGiorno Pepperoni Pizza Is Being Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
- R. Kelly Found Guilty On All Charges In Federal Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Case
- Congratulations Queen Marlee
- “Snail” Mail Will Be Even SLOWER Beginning Oct 1st
- ‘The View’ Apologizes for False Positive COVID Tests
- Holly Haze Talks: DIEts
- Gabby Petito’s Parents Give Emotional Eulogies
- Kylie Baby: The New Baby Care Brand By Kylie Jenner
- Global Citizen Fest Included Billie Eilish, Lorde, Fugees, The Weeknd, Metallica, and More
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’