‘KUWTK’ women say goodbye to TV crew in emotional farewell video.
Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s has officially ended. The women took to social media to express their love and gratitude to the TV crew.
In an Instagram post they wrote “The final episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians aired last night. Bring a 10-14 year journey for some of us to an end. During these years, friendships and bonds were built and eventually these relationships transitioned into becoming a family. ”
The show has been on for 20 seasons with 7 spin offs. The ladies said they consider the crew ‘family.’ Kim said the crew captured their best and worst moments and kept all of their secrets.
“This is for the best production crew ever. Love and miss you all!”
Who is your favorite Kardashian/Jenner?
- Michael Jackson Back on the Charts
- Jennifer Lopez Shares 1st Thanksgiving Photos
- Gaslighting Is The Word Of The Year
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast, How to Sound Confident, Not Arrogant
- The Best TV Themes of All Time, Do You Agree?
- Sam Darnold Wins In Return, Tempers Flare On Broncos Sideline
- Christmas Movie Streaming Guide
- Flashdance Singer Irene Cara Dead at 63
- Jennifer Aniston Just Bought Oprah’s House
- The Cast Of ‘Love Actually’ Is Reuniting For A 20th Anniversary Special