Lumber prices have tripled during the pandemic. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police and the York County Sheriff’s office have both reported an increase in lumber thefts. Lumber thieves have hit a Rock Hill couple’s dream home construction site three times.
Michelle didn’t share her last name or address with WCNC but she did share security camera footage of pick-up trucks making away with thousands of dollars worth of wood. She says they can’t even finish their stairs and replacing the stolen lumber means they have to cut out some of the things they’d planned for their home because they have a budget.
Michelle and her husband have worked hard to build their dream home. If you recognize the trucks in the still shots from the surveillance video.
Please contact the York County Sheriff’s office, HERE.
If this is an emergency or you are reporting an active crime call 9-1-1 immediately. The email submissions are not monitored 24 hours a day. And say hello to Trent Faris, the public info officer, he used to be a Matt & Ramona intern. His nickname was Shrek. Feel free to ask him about his REALLY BIZARRE tattoo.
- WWE Cancels Ric Flair Following Sexual Assault Allegations Against Him
- ‘Tiger King 2’ is coming to Netflix
- Panthers Improve To 3-0, But At A Punishing Cost
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Linda Evangelista Comes Out of Hiding
- Nike announces new partnership with Megan Thee Stallion
- Clip of The Day: The Mattman Hug
- Apple Announces COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are Coming To Apple Wallet App
- Kelly Clarkson’s Second Christmas Album to be Released Next Month
- Britney Spears Raves About Her ‘Handsome’ Sons in Birthday Tribute