Remember that old saying…one man’s trash…..wellllll ….A framed piece of art done by David Bowie was found in some trash. It seems it could fetch up to $12K!
Someone purchased the painting for $5 at a donation center of a landfill in Ontario! The painting was part of a self-portrait series of Bowie’s and is authentic down to the signature on the back.
The owner of Cowley Abbott Fine Art in Toronto says that the piece could be auctioned for up to $12 thousand; however, other Bowie paintings have been able to bring in over $30 thousand!
How do you think a painting by David Bowie ended up at a landfill? Have you ever found anything valuable in a dump or thrift store?
- Adele Training ‘Like An Athlete’ For First Tour In Seven Years
- Self-checkouts are disappearing from retailers. Here’s why
- Taylor Swift Makes Announcement At Sydney Concert
- Lovin’ Life Music Fest Announces Full Lineup
- Furry Friday Friends Of The Week
- New Kids On The Block Set New Album
- Emma Stone Shares Her Battle With Anxiety
- Ramona’s Black History Month Quiz
- National Walk Your Dog Day: Here’s Why Skipping Those Walks Is Kind of a Big Deal
- Cellular Outages Across Nation
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Taylor Swift Shares Hilarious TikTok
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation