Remember that old saying…one man’s trash…..wellllll ….A framed piece of art done by David Bowie was found in some trash. It seems it could fetch up to $12K!
Someone purchased the painting for $5 at a donation center of a landfill in Ontario! The painting was part of a self-portrait series of Bowie’s and is authentic down to the signature on the back.
The owner of Cowley Abbott Fine Art in Toronto says that the piece could be auctioned for up to $12 thousand; however, other Bowie paintings have been able to bring in over $30 thousand!
How do you think a painting by David Bowie ended up at a landfill? Have you ever found anything valuable in a dump or thrift store?
- Disney Auctioning Off Beyonce Outfit
- Free COVID test kits are coming back
- Adele Refers To Rich Paul As Her Husband, Sparks More Marriage Rumors
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Debut Baby Riot Rose Mayers In New Family Photoshoot
- Coco Gauff’s US Open Final Was The Most-Viewed Women’s Major Tennis Final On ESPN
- Matthew McConaughey May Run for Governor of Texas
- Bijou Phillips Files for Divorce From Danny Masterson
- Panthers face Saints on MNF
- Millie Bobby Brown Says Fiancé’s Father Jon Bon Jovi Won’t Perform At Their Wedding
- Hugh Jackman & wife, Deborra-Lee Furness separate after 27 years
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Text To Win Nickelback Tickets!
Charlie Robison Dead At 59
Wendy's Offers 1-Cent Cheeseburger
'That 70s Show' Actor Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years Convicted of Rape
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Listen & Text To Win 4-Pack of Carowinds Tickets
Hugh Jackman & wife, Deborra-Lee Furness separate after 27 years