Remember that old saying…one man’s trash…..wellllll ….A framed piece of art done by David Bowie was found in some trash. It seems it could fetch up to $12K!
Someone purchased the painting for $5 at a donation center of a landfill in Ontario! The painting was part of a self-portrait series of Bowie’s and is authentic down to the signature on the back.
The owner of Cowley Abbott Fine Art in Toronto says that the piece could be auctioned for up to $12 thousand; however, other Bowie paintings have been able to bring in over $30 thousand!
How do you think a painting by David Bowie ended up at a landfill? Have you ever found anything valuable in a dump or thrift store?
- Johnny Depp Signs With Dior for 7 Figures
- Pickle Juice Ice Pops. . .More Refreshing Than You Think!
- You Could Get Paid to Nap!
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Honor Olivia Newton-John
- Decisions, Decisions! How Many Decisions Do You Make A Day?
- ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Flies Past ‘Titanic’
- Holly Haze Talks: Hydration
- Olivia Newton-John Dies Of Breast Cancer At 73
- Lollapalooza Security Guard Arrested For Fake Mass Shooting Threat
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Fly Commercial After Carbon Footprint Concerns