Chrissy Teigen posted a lengthy apology to her Instagram on Monday (June 14).
Teigen opened up about her past Twitter posts where she cyberbullied Courtney Stodden and other celebrities. In her posts, she asked for forgiveness and acknowledged she was, “a troll, full stop.” Chrissy stated that instead of her insults her victims deserved, “…empathy, kindness, understanding, and support, not my meanness masquerading as a kind of casual, edgy humor.”
Chrissy says she’s “grown up a lot, had a lot of therapy,” and now understands her trolling was a projection of her own insecurities.
Stodden is open to the idea of giving Chrissy a second chance if she’s sincere, and there are many people who wonder if she is, Chrissy, on the other hand, has lost endorsements with Bloomingdales, Macy’s, and Target but insists she’s changed, only time will tell.
Do you think Chrissy Teigen has seen the error in her ways? How do you deal with cyberbullies?
- Tourist meets NC shelter dog and has ‘undeniable’ bond
- P!nk’s Daughter Debuts Buzz Cut
- Hailey and Justin Bieber’s Marriage Feared To Be In Danger
- Comedian Richard Lewis Dead at 76
- Kelly Osbourne Reveals She’s Changing Her Son’s Name
- Are You Unlucky?
- Carolina Panthers Increasing Overall Ticket Prices
- GameScent Will Let You Smell Your Video Games
- Precious Star Gabourey Sidibe Pregnant With Twins
- The Happiest Cities In America
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation