Chrissy Teigen posted a lengthy apology to her Instagram on Monday (June 14).
Teigen opened up about her past Twitter posts where she cyberbullied Courtney Stodden and other celebrities. In her posts, she asked for forgiveness and acknowledged she was, “a troll, full stop.” Chrissy stated that instead of her insults her victims deserved, “…empathy, kindness, understanding, and support, not my meanness masquerading as a kind of casual, edgy humor.”
Chrissy says she’s “grown up a lot, had a lot of therapy,” and now understands her trolling was a projection of her own insecurities.
Stodden is open to the idea of giving Chrissy a second chance if she’s sincere, and there are many people who wonder if she is, Chrissy, on the other hand, has lost endorsements with Bloomingdales, Macy’s, and Target but insists she’s changed, only time will tell.
Do you think Chrissy Teigen has seen the error in her ways? How do you deal with cyberbullies?
- R Kelly Found GUILTY, Faces Life In Prison
- Congratulations Queen Marlee
- “Snail” Mail Will Be Even SLOWER Beginning Oct 1st
- ‘The View’ Apologizes for False Positive COVID Tests
- Holly Haze Talks: DIEts
- Gabby Petito’s Parents Give Emotional Eulogies
- Kylie Baby: The New Baby Care Brand By Kylie Jenner
- Global Citizen Fest Included Billie Eilish, Lorde, Fugees, The Weeknd, Metallica, and More
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- First-Look at Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ [WATCH]