Joe Exotic is still making money moves while behind bars.
He’s launching his own cannabis line in conjunction with Tango Hotel Charlie Group, LLC and Cannaxxs LTD his brand will be called Joe Exotic Cannabis. The deal was done with the help of Joe’s attorney Brad Small.
Small says Joe’s brand will include CBD edibles and will be available at dispensaries in California, Colorado, and Oklahoma. Joe has stated the reason for him getting into the cannabis business is because he wants to help those who would benefit from cannabis to relieve their pain.
Profits from Joe Exotic Cannabis will go toward tiger care.
Is marijuana legal in your state? Should it be? Which cannabis lines are your favorite?
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast: A Trip To Chocolate World Like You Never Heard It
- Johnny Depp Signs With Dior for 7 Figures
- Pickle Juice Ice Pops. . .More Refreshing Than You Think!
- You Could Get Paid to Nap!
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Honor Olivia Newton-John
- Decisions, Decisions! How Many Decisions Do You Make A Day?
- ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Flies Past ‘Titanic’
- Holly Haze Talks: Hydration
- Olivia Newton-John Dies Of Breast Cancer At 73
- Lollapalooza Security Guard Arrested For Fake Mass Shooting Threat