Joe Exotic is still making money moves while behind bars.
He’s launching his own cannabis line in conjunction with Tango Hotel Charlie Group, LLC and Cannaxxs LTD his brand will be called Joe Exotic Cannabis. The deal was done with the help of Joe’s attorney Brad Small.
Small says Joe’s brand will include CBD edibles and will be available at dispensaries in California, Colorado, and Oklahoma. Joe has stated the reason for him getting into the cannabis business is because he wants to help those who would benefit from cannabis to relieve their pain.
Profits from Joe Exotic Cannabis will go toward tiger care.
Is marijuana legal in your state? Should it be? Which cannabis lines are your favorite?
- Adele Training ‘Like An Athlete’ For First Tour In Seven Years
- Self-checkouts are disappearing from retailers. Here’s why
- Taylor Swift Makes Announcement At Sydney Concert
- Lovin’ Life Music Fest Announces Full Lineup
- Furry Friday Friends Of The Week
- New Kids On The Block Set New Album
- Emma Stone Shares Her Battle With Anxiety
- Ramona’s Black History Month Quiz
- National Walk Your Dog Day: Here’s Why Skipping Those Walks Is Kind of a Big Deal
- Cellular Outages Across Nation
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Taylor Swift Shares Hilarious TikTok
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation