Joe Exotic is still making money moves while behind bars.
He’s launching his own cannabis line in conjunction with Tango Hotel Charlie Group, LLC and Cannaxxs LTD his brand will be called Joe Exotic Cannabis. The deal was done with the help of Joe’s attorney Brad Small.
Small says Joe’s brand will include CBD edibles and will be available at dispensaries in California, Colorado, and Oklahoma. Joe has stated the reason for him getting into the cannabis business is because he wants to help those who would benefit from cannabis to relieve their pain.
Profits from Joe Exotic Cannabis will go toward tiger care.
Is marijuana legal in your state? Should it be? Which cannabis lines are your favorite?
The Drama Is Real: Fans React To Netflix's Season 2 Finale Of 'The Circle'
1 of 12
Who was your least favorite player on The Circle and why was it Savannah?— just sarruchi (@sarruchi) April 29, 2021
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.11 of 12
- DiGiorno Pepperoni Pizza Is Being Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
- R Kelly Found GUILTY, Faces Life In Prison
- Congratulations Queen Marlee
- “Snail” Mail Will Be Even SLOWER Beginning Oct 1st
- ‘The View’ Apologizes for False Positive COVID Tests
- Holly Haze Talks: DIEts
- Gabby Petito’s Parents Give Emotional Eulogies
- Kylie Baby: The New Baby Care Brand By Kylie Jenner
- Global Citizen Fest Included Billie Eilish, Lorde, Fugees, The Weeknd, Metallica, and More
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’