Fans are excited about Carrie Underwood’s big Las Vegas residency announcement.
Fans responded to Carrie’s Instagram post announcing the residency, with one fan writing, “Got our tix. See you in Dec.” “Reflection” will bring fans into Carrie’s world of rhinestones and fringe. Her husband, Mike Fischer and her two children, Isaiah and Jacob, will also be tagging along.
On why she named the residency, “Reflection” Underwood says she chose the name, “because I’ve been blessed to be a part of an incredible musical journey and lots of incredible moments on stage and we kind of just want to bring all the best of the best to Vegas and have some fun.”
Carrie Underwood’s “Reflection” concert in Las Vegas will take place on December 1, 2021, at The Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Do you plan to go see Carrie in Vegas?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries