Fans are excited about Carrie Underwood’s big Las Vegas residency announcement.
Fans responded to Carrie’s Instagram post announcing the residency, with one fan writing, “Got our tix. See you in Dec.” “Reflection” will bring fans into Carrie’s world of rhinestones and fringe. Her husband, Mike Fischer and her two children, Isaiah and Jacob, will also be tagging along.
On why she named the residency, “Reflection” Underwood says she chose the name, “because I’ve been blessed to be a part of an incredible musical journey and lots of incredible moments on stage and we kind of just want to bring all the best of the best to Vegas and have some fun.”
Carrie Underwood’s “Reflection” concert in Las Vegas will take place on December 1, 2021, at The Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Do you plan to go see Carrie in Vegas?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture