In a recent chat with Mayim Bialik on her “Mayim Bialik’s Breakdown” podcast, Kelly Clarkson reveals that she doesn’t plan on ever getting plastic surgery.
Clarkson said, “It has nothing to do with me being better than somebody that gets (work done on) their face. I’m afraid of stuff called botulinum toxin”. She also said that she wants to stay true to herself, which is hard to do when you are in the entertainment industry.
The singer said that she welcomes her wrinkles.
Have you ever gotten plastic surgery to help with wrinkles? Would you ever consider getting botox or fillers to help with aging skin? What is your overall opinion on people getting plastic surger?
ICYMI: Some of The Best Performances From The Billboard Music Awards
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries