In a recent chat with Mayim Bialik on her “Mayim Bialik’s Breakdown” podcast, Kelly Clarkson reveals that she doesn’t plan on ever getting plastic surgery.
Clarkson said, “It has nothing to do with me being better than somebody that gets (work done on) their face. I’m afraid of stuff called botulinum toxin”. She also said that she wants to stay true to herself, which is hard to do when you are in the entertainment industry.
The singer said that she welcomes her wrinkles.
Have you ever gotten plastic surgery to help with wrinkles? Would you ever consider getting botox or fillers to help with aging skin? What is your overall opinion on people getting plastic surger?
ICYMI: Some of The Best Performances From The Billboard Music Awards
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body