Kylie Jenner traveled to New York City with her daughter, Stormi, to celebrate Travis Scott who will be honored at the 72nd annual Parsons Benefit.
Jenner was only in New York for a few hours, making a pit stop at the American Girl store prior to the event. Scott was honored along with a group of creatives at the Parsons Benefit which honors, “contributions to design, retail, entrepreneurship, the arts, sustainability, and social justice, as well as their longstanding commitment to supporting and creating opportunities for future generations of artists and designers.”
Travis spoke about getting the award prior to the event saying, “I’ve always tried to fuse fashion, technology, and the arts into everything I do. These are all linked and a natural extension of my work.”
How much do fashion and technology influence your career? Do you think Travis and Kylie are actually still dating?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture