Kylie Jenner traveled to New York City with her daughter, Stormi, to celebrate Travis Scott who will be honored at the 72nd annual Parsons Benefit.
Jenner was only in New York for a few hours, making a pit stop at the American Girl store prior to the event. Scott was honored along with a group of creatives at the Parsons Benefit which honors, “contributions to design, retail, entrepreneurship, the arts, sustainability, and social justice, as well as their longstanding commitment to supporting and creating opportunities for future generations of artists and designers.”
Travis spoke about getting the award prior to the event saying, “I’ve always tried to fuse fashion, technology, and the arts into everything I do. These are all linked and a natural extension of my work.”
How much do fashion and technology influence your career? Do you think Travis and Kylie are actually still dating?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries