Listen Live
Allergy Medication Spilled from a Bottle

Source: Michelle Lee Photography / Getty

A 13-year-old Ohio boy has died after overdosing on Benadryl.

Jacob Stevens, from Greenfield Ohio, died April 12 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.

Stevens reportedly attempted a TikTok challenge called the “Benadryl Challenge” and took six times the recommended dose in an attempt to produce hallucinations.

He was filmed by friends having a seizure and eventually died six days after being on a ventilator.

The family is trying to get lawmakers to put an age restriction on buying medicine like Benadryl.

What do you think is the worst TikTok challenge or trend?

What can companies do to help prevent these things from happening?