Fans helped #BritneySpeaks trend on Twitter Wednesday (June 16) as they made a coordinated effort to bring awareness of Britney’s upcoming testimony in her conservator case on June 23rd.
Spears will appear virtually in a Los Angeles courtroom to testify about the people involved in making decisions for her day-to-day life. Fans have been invested in Britney’s well-being and launched the #FreeBritney movement after speculation that her father, Jaime Spears, took advantage of having Britney in a conservatorship.
Britney has denied that her father has made her do anything against her will. Her testimony next week will be her first time speaking about the conservator case in court.
Do you think Britney will ever be free of her conservatorship?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries