Fans helped #BritneySpeaks trend on Twitter Wednesday (June 16) as they made a coordinated effort to bring awareness of Britney’s upcoming testimony in her conservator case on June 23rd.
Spears will appear virtually in a Los Angeles courtroom to testify about the people involved in making decisions for her day-to-day life. Fans have been invested in Britney’s well-being and launched the #FreeBritney movement after speculation that her father, Jaime Spears, took advantage of having Britney in a conservatorship.
Britney has denied that her father has made her do anything against her will. Her testimony next week will be her first time speaking about the conservator case in court.
Do you think Britney will ever be free of her conservatorship?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture