Some McDonald’s locations are going all out.
After a TikTok user shared a video a couple of months ago of a McDonald’s employee cutting a sheet cake for customers, Delish did some research to see if cakes were really available at the fast-food spot — and they are.
They state that the cakes aren’t on the menu, but at many locations, you can order and get cakes in either vanilla or chocolate. And the best part is they are only $9.
Would you eat a McDonald’s cake?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture