Some McDonald’s locations are going all out.
After a TikTok user shared a video a couple of months ago of a McDonald’s employee cutting a sheet cake for customers, Delish did some research to see if cakes were really available at the fast-food spot — and they are.
They state that the cakes aren’t on the menu, but at many locations, you can order and get cakes in either vanilla or chocolate. And the best part is they are only $9.
Would you eat a McDonald’s cake?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries