Some McDonald’s locations are going all out.
After a TikTok user shared a video a couple of months ago of a McDonald’s employee cutting a sheet cake for customers, Delish did some research to see if cakes were really available at the fast-food spot — and they are.
They state that the cakes aren’t on the menu, but at many locations, you can order and get cakes in either vanilla or chocolate. And the best part is they are only $9.
Would you eat a McDonald’s cake?
- LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow To Host 2022 MTV VMAs
- Billy Joel Special To Air On CNN
- Anne Heche’s Cause Of Death Released
- New Netflix Series “Wednesday” Gives Spin on Addams Family
- Christine Quinn Not Returning To ‘Selling Sunset’
- How To Be A More Persuasive Speaker
- Blink 182, Metallica Drummers Join Hawkins Tribute
- Human Brain Not Meant To Stay Awake Past Midnight
- $3.9 Billion in Student Debt Wiped Out For ITT Tech Students
- Lizzo Is a Runaway Bride in Music Video ‘2 Be Loved’