Chrissy Teigen wants to share her side of the story regarding all of her bullying allegations and feels that Oprah is the best person to do it with, especially after the Meghan Markle interview.
Teigen has been called about by celebrities for her online bullying and has since apologized, but it doesn’t seem to be making an impact, especially since she has lost deals with big companies like Target.
A source close to the star has said, “Every news outlet in the world has contacted Chrissy about getting her first on-camera interview, but Oprah is her first choice. If Oprah can forgive Chrissy, then so can the nation”.
Do you think an interview with Oprah would help Chrissy’s reputation? Have you had to deal with a bully either in person or online? How did you handle it?
- Taylor Swift Dancing Her Heart Out To Harry Styles Singing “As It Was”
- The Sign Your Grandparents Are Swingers?
- Earthquake in Turkey, Syria Leaves More than 1,500 People Dead
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Meghan Trainor Reveals the Song She Wishes She Never Gave Away
- Ed Sheeran Explains Social Media Silence
- New Rules Would Limit Sugar In School Meals
- Join Madison James at the Go Jen Go 5K & Festival
- Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Videos Not Good For Alex
- Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Vow Renewal