Chrissy Teigen wants to share her side of the story regarding all of her bullying allegations and feels that Oprah is the best person to do it with, especially after the Meghan Markle interview.
Teigen has been called about by celebrities for her online bullying and has since apologized, but it doesn’t seem to be making an impact, especially since she has lost deals with big companies like Target.
A source close to the star has said, “Every news outlet in the world has contacted Chrissy about getting her first on-camera interview, but Oprah is her first choice. If Oprah can forgive Chrissy, then so can the nation”.
Do you think an interview with Oprah would help Chrissy’s reputation? Have you had to deal with a bully either in person or online? How did you handle it?
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- Panthers will hold training camp in Charlotte🏈
- Taylor Swift Is TIME’s 2023 Person of the Year
- Legendary TV Producer Norman Lear Dies At 101
- Limp Bizkit will perform in Charlotte for the first time since 2000
- Bojangles first ever restaurant reopens, commemorates its Charlotte history🍗
- Taylor Swift joins Beyonce And Oprah Winfrey In Forbes
- Pamela Anderson Shows Off Her Natural Glow
- More U.S. companies no longer require job seekers to have a college degree
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: Electric Cars Require More Planning Than You Think (If You’re Ramona)
- Amy Robach, TJ Holmes Explain ABC, GMA Exit on New Podcast
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Amy Robach, TJ Holmes Explain ABC, GMA Exit on New Podcast
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update