Chrissy Teigen wants to share her side of the story regarding all of her bullying allegations and feels that Oprah is the best person to do it with, especially after the Meghan Markle interview.
Teigen has been called about by celebrities for her online bullying and has since apologized, but it doesn’t seem to be making an impact, especially since she has lost deals with big companies like Target.
A source close to the star has said, “Every news outlet in the world has contacted Chrissy about getting her first on-camera interview, but Oprah is her first choice. If Oprah can forgive Chrissy, then so can the nation”.
Do you think an interview with Oprah would help Chrissy’s reputation? Have you had to deal with a bully either in person or online? How did you handle it?
Celebrities Who Look Like They Could Be Related
1. Sarah Hyland and Mila KunisSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier BardemSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Drea de Matteo and Portia de RossiSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Lucy Hale and Selena GomezSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. The Game and JidennaSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Kirk Franklin and PliesSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Margot Robbie and Jaime PresslySource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas HowardSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Katy Perry and Zooey DeschanelSource:Getty 9 of 9
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body