Chrissy Teigen wants to share her side of the story regarding all of her bullying allegations and feels that Oprah is the best person to do it with, especially after the Meghan Markle interview.
Teigen has been called about by celebrities for her online bullying and has since apologized, but it doesn’t seem to be making an impact, especially since she has lost deals with big companies like Target.
A source close to the star has said, “Every news outlet in the world has contacted Chrissy about getting her first on-camera interview, but Oprah is her first choice. If Oprah can forgive Chrissy, then so can the nation”.
Do you think an interview with Oprah would help Chrissy’s reputation? Have you had to deal with a bully either in person or online? How did you handle it?
Celebrities Who Look Like They Could Be Related
1. Sarah Hyland and Mila KunisSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier BardemSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Drea de Matteo and Portia de RossiSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Lucy Hale and Selena GomezSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. The Game and JidennaSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Kirk Franklin and PliesSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Margot Robbie and Jaime PresslySource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas HowardSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Katy Perry and Zooey DeschanelSource:Getty 9 of 9
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries