Here are some ideas for those who are still struggling to find the perfect Father’s Day gift.
1.The Camp Chef Rainier Cooking System allows you to cook anywhere with a single range to boil water and griddle.
2.A Yeti 40L duffle bag, a new wallet preferably one that is RFID blocking to keep scammers from reading credit cards.
3.Anything for the grill, because we know your dad is a grill master.
4.Self-care is big this year so maybe getting your father a 60-minute massage or something new for his workouts like workout clothes, shoes, or accessories such as headphones or earbuds.
No matter what you buy for your father this year he’s sure to be happy that you thought about him on his special day.
What do you have planned for Father’s Day?
New Music This Week From Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat & more!
1. "Need To Know" - Doja Cat1 of 4
2. "Thot Sh**" - Megan Thee Stallion2 of 4
3. "Avalanche" - Migos3 of 4
4. "Peaches (Remix" - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, and Usher4 of 4
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture