The Victoria Secret’s Angels are no more.
It was announced by the lingerie company late Wednesday that the company would go in a different direction because the Angels were not “culturally relevant.” Now the company will have VS Collective faces to promote the brand individually.
The faces so far are Megan Rapinoe, Priyanka Chopra, Adut Akech, Valentina Sampaio, Eileen Gu, and more. With the new collective, the company will be directing efforts to new causes in hopes to change the direction and brand after seeing declining sales.
Are you said to see the Angles leave Victoria’s Secret? Is this a great move for the brand?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries