The Victoria Secret’s Angels are no more.
It was announced by the lingerie company late Wednesday that the company would go in a different direction because the Angels were not “culturally relevant.” Now the company will have VS Collective faces to promote the brand individually.
The faces so far are Megan Rapinoe, Priyanka Chopra, Adut Akech, Valentina Sampaio, Eileen Gu, and more. With the new collective, the company will be directing efforts to new causes in hopes to change the direction and brand after seeing declining sales.
Are you said to see the Angles leave Victoria’s Secret? Is this a great move for the brand?
- Are You Being Passive Agressive?
- Heat Advisory and Storms Ahead for Charlotte
- Maroon 5 Announced They Are Cancelling Their North American Tour
- Rihanna Is Now Officially The Youngest Self-Made Female Billionaire In The U.S.
- Katy Perry Is Slammed For Pro-choice Tweet After Supporting Rick Caruso
- Macy Gray Labelled Transphobic After Claiming Surgery “Doesn’t Make You A Woman”
- Enter for your chance to win tickets to see New Kids on the Block
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center