Its been years since Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad appeared on MTV’s ‘The Hills’ together, but Heidi is still slamming her former BFF.
She talked about the drama they had on the show and said, “When that whole Spencer thing happened, she’s like, ‘If you date Spencer, you’re off the show. How dare you, and I’m not your dog. Yeah, I appreciate you getting me on this show, but that doesn’t mean you own me and you can tell me what to do in my life. I just don’t appreciate that.”
She also talks about Kristin Cavallari and said, “I feel like Kristin, let’s be honest, is the most successful. I feel like Lauren didn’t make it like she should have.”
Do you think Heidi needs to just let bygones be bygones?
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release