Maren Morris left the sweatpants at home in Nashville and headed to Los Angeles to fill in as host for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Morris’ opening monologue included her struggle with masks, “Like most people I’ve had a stressful year, mostly because when I wear a mask, my name sounds like Karen,” Morris joked.
The Country singer talked about becoming a mother during the pandemic and how filling in on the late-night talk show was a “vacation” for her. Fellow musician Willie Nelson dropped in via Zoom from Austin.
He spoke with Morris about poker, raising kids on the road, his autobiography, and his exclusive cannabis line, “Willie’s Reserve.”
If you could ask Willie Nelson anything, what question would you ask?
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Kaley Cuoco received a Birthday Message from Johnny Galecki
- Cardi B Reacts After Being Named Playboy’s First-Ever Creative Director
- Seth Rogen Got High and Unexpectedly Sat Front Row At ‘Adele One Night Only’
- Kourtney Kardashian Shuts Down Fan Who Asked If She Was Pregnant
- Rebel Wilson Shows Off Astonishing 75-Pound Weight Loss
- Katy Perry Channels Elvis in Glittery Jumpsuit For Las Vegas Residency Teaser