Liberals weren’t pleased with Carrie Underwood liking an anti-mask tweet by conservative commentator Matt Walsh.
Walsh tweeted a video from a Nashville School Board meeting where he argued about, “the cruel and indefensible mask mandate for children.”
Many questioned why Carrie would like the tweet and align herself with Walsh who one user called, “sexist, homophobic, & racist bigot.” Walsh responded by tweeting, “Carrie Underwood liked my video and now the mob is coming for her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She should know better than to like something that they don’t like. This is an unforgivable sin.”
Do you see Carrie Underwood differently after finding out she liked the anti-mask tweet?
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release