Bill and Melinda Gates have announced they’re getting a divorce.
The couple made the announcement Monday, saying they will still work together at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Their statement went on to say, “We have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.”
The Gates family has a net worth approaching $150 billion, and their separation could set records for the largest divorce settlement to date.
The couple has been married for 27 years.
- Billie Eilish Says New Album Is Finished
- NASA Hiring ‘Martian Astronaut’ Volunteers
- Dunkin’s Spring Menu Is Here Dunkin’ has spring fever!
- Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
- Usher Hosts ‘Coming Home’ Listening Session
- Travis Kelce Goes Hollywood
- 5,000-Pound Satellite Expected To Fall To Earth This Week
- US Automakers Are Behind Thee Times With HIGH Beam Technology
- Lainey Wilson Welcomes Beyonce To Country Music
- What Price Do People Put On Their Daily Chores?
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Usher Announces ‘Past Present Future’ Tour + A Playlist Of His Biggest Hits
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
Taylor Swift Shares Hilarious TikTok
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Taylor Swift 'rushes straight from show to her private jet in Tokyo'
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'