Bill and Melinda Gates have announced they’re getting a divorce.
The couple made the announcement Monday, saying they will still work together at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Their statement went on to say, “We have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.”
The Gates family has a net worth approaching $150 billion, and their separation could set records for the largest divorce settlement to date.
The couple has been married for 27 years.
- Radio One Charlotte Announces the Launch of Mix 107.9
- The First Lady Honors Mother’s Day
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast Member Leaving the Show
- 4-Year-Old Boy Spends $2,600 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul Get Into Physical Altercation At Press Conference
- U.S. COVID cases to the lowest levels in seven months
- Mocksville to dissolve Police Dept., Davie County Sheriff’s Office to take over
- Megan Thee Stallion To Hosts New Online Reality Show
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga Concerts Coming to Fortnite?
- 75-year-old Mom Lost Her Job After 50 Years With No Retirement Fund. Here’s What Her Son Did