A much-loved doctor will be leaving Grey Slaon Memorial Hospital.
You heard it here, Jesse Williams, who played Dr. Jackson Avery will be leaving the medical drama Grey’s Anatomy after 12 seasons. His eventual exit was revealed on tonight’s episode and his final time on the show will be on May 20 in the episode titled “Tradition”.
Williams first joined the medical drama in 2009 as one of the doctors who joined Mercy West Medical Center after the merger.
I know, right. We are all sad that Williams will be leaving the show. Do you think Grey’s Anatomy will be picked up for the 18th season?
- Spotify Just Paid Taylor Swift $2.8 Million
- Nick Lachey Ordered To Anger Management Classes And AA Meetings
- Taylor Swift Is Donating To Food Banks On The Eras Tour
- Maroon 5 Ready To Launch Las Vegas Residency
- Researchers find new information behind coffee and heart risks
- Farmer Dating Drama on Fox’s New Reality Show With Ryan Black
- Picking Out Patios As The Weather Warms
- Who Are Charlotte’s Top Dog Influencers?
- CDC Investigating Contaminated Eyedrops Linked To Blindness And Deaths
- Ed Sheeran Talks About Eating Disorder
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
Impact of Influence: Murdaugh Family Murders, Court TV's Chanley Painter
Fox's New North Carolinian Reality Star (And Farmer) Ryan Black Tweets Ramona
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?