A much-loved doctor will be leaving Grey Slaon Memorial Hospital.
You heard it here, Jesse Williams, who played Dr. Jackson Avery will be leaving the medical drama Grey’s Anatomy after 12 seasons. His eventual exit was revealed on tonight’s episode and his final time on the show will be on May 20 in the episode titled “Tradition”.
Williams first joined the medical drama in 2009 as one of the doctors who joined Mercy West Medical Center after the merger.
I know, right. We are all sad that Williams will be leaving the show. Do you think Grey’s Anatomy will be picked up for the 18th season?
- Hailey Bieber-Baldwin Reacts to Rumors Justin Bieber is Mistreating Her
- Study Finds Childhood Obesity Worsened During Pandemic
- Kanye West Rises Above It All In Latest “24” Video
- Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker Describes Horrific Shooting, Says Gaga Was an Angel
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Matt’s CNN Flail & Ramona’s Wacky Family Trivia
- Nicki Minaj Says Cancel Culture Ruining Free Speech
- Taylor Swift shares a cute video of her cat on TikTok
- Kelly Clarkson announces Post-Divorce New Music
- Viral TikToker Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending