A much-loved doctor will be leaving Grey Slaon Memorial Hospital.
You heard it here, Jesse Williams, who played Dr. Jackson Avery will be leaving the medical drama Grey’s Anatomy after 12 seasons. His eventual exit was revealed on tonight’s episode and his final time on the show will be on May 20 in the episode titled “Tradition”.
Williams first joined the medical drama in 2009 as one of the doctors who joined Mercy West Medical Center after the merger.
I know, right. We are all sad that Williams will be leaving the show. Do you think Grey’s Anatomy will be picked up for the 18th season?
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- In This Version Of Celebrities! They’re Just Like Us: Olivia Rodrigo Accidentally Followed Her Ex On Instagram
- Furry Friday Friends Of The Week
- Jersey Shore: Family Vacation Renewed
- Plenty Of Options To Ice Skate in Charlotte⛸️❄️
- Selena Gomez Is Off The Market
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife Keisha Whitaker Dead At 51
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: What’s Your Adult Gift Giving Policy?
- Kelly Clarkson Debates Shower Etiquette with Kenan Thompson, Admitting She Pees In The Shower
- Actress Andrea Fay Friedman Has Died
- University of Nevada Shooting Suspect Now Dead
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
Amy Robach, TJ Holmes Explain ABC, GMA Exit on New Podcast
Taylor Swift Breaks Silence About Boyfriend
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update