A much-loved doctor will be leaving Grey Slaon Memorial Hospital.
You heard it here, Jesse Williams, who played Dr. Jackson Avery will be leaving the medical drama Grey’s Anatomy after 12 seasons. His eventual exit was revealed on tonight’s episode and his final time on the show will be on May 20 in the episode titled “Tradition”.
Williams first joined the medical drama in 2009 as one of the doctors who joined Mercy West Medical Center after the merger.
I know, right. We are all sad that Williams will be leaving the show. Do you think Grey’s Anatomy will be picked up for the 18th season?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car
- Kylie Jenner Burst Out Laughing During the Most Tense KUWTK Reunion Moment
- ‘Sesame Street’ Introduces Gay Dads In ‘Family Day’ Episode For Pride
- Alex Rodriguez Rents Home Near Jennifer Lopez, As He’s Spotted With Ben Affleck’s Ex
- Drinking coffee may cut risk of chronic liver disease, study suggests
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Trailer dropped for the ‘Karen’ movie starring Taryn Manning
- Justin Bieber rocks another new hairstyle
- Doritos launching a new flavor this summer
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud