Fleetwood Mac skateboarder rolls out his own alcoholic cranberry drink! Nathan Apodaca, the man who went viral after riding on his skateboard while drink cranberry juice, is stretching out his 15 minutes of fame. The influencer is releasing a cranberry flavored alcoholic beverage with BeatBox called Cranberry Dreams Cosmo. The drink will retail for $3.99 and be available at liquor and convenience stores all over. And the good news about them is they will have 11.1% alcohol.
Would you try this beverage? If you could make your own signature drink, what would it be?
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Here We Go: ‘Ozark’ Returns For Its Final Season
- Jeannie Mai Reveals Name of Her and Jeezy’s First Child
- Luke Combs Is Going To Be a Dad
- Tearful Adele postpones entire Las Vegas residency
- TV Reporter Keeps Going After Getting Hit By A Car During Live Shot
- Eric’s Funny Moment of The Day: Reporter Gets Slammed By A Car on LIVE TV!
- Sleepin’ ,Scratchin’ and Tootin’
- Celebrity Stylist, Dior Sovoa talks 2022 hair trends and spring predictions with Madison James
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson NFL Playoff Picks