Fleetwood Mac skateboarder rolls out his own alcoholic cranberry drink! Nathan Apodaca, the man who went viral after riding on his skateboard while drink cranberry juice, is stretching out his 15 minutes of fame. The influencer is releasing a cranberry flavored alcoholic beverage with BeatBox called Cranberry Dreams Cosmo. The drink will retail for $3.99 and be available at liquor and convenience stores all over. And the good news about them is they will have 11.1% alcohol.
Would you try this beverage? If you could make your own signature drink, what would it be?
- ‘Tiger King 2’ is coming to Netflix
- Panthers Improve To 3-0, But At A Punishing Cost
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Linda Evangelista Comes Out of Hiding
- Nike announces new partnership with Megan Thee Stallion
- Clip of The Day: The Mattman Hug
- Apple Announces COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are Coming To Apple Wallet App
- Kelly Clarkson’s Second Christmas Album to be Released Next Month
- Britney Spears Raves About Her ‘Handsome’ Sons in Birthday Tribute
- Panthers in national spotlight versus Houston Thursday night