A video of Billie Eilish has been circulating on social media showing the singer mouthing an anti-Asian slur. Fans of the singer have been asking her to address the situation.
Eilish posted a statement via Instagram today that read, “There’s a video edit going around of me when I was 13 or 14 where I mouthed a word from a song that at the time I didn’t know was a derogatory term used against members of the Asian community. I am appalled and embarrassed and want to barf that I ever mouthed along to that word…as it was never used around me by anyone in my family”.
The artist went on to apologize for the slur and thanked her fans for reading the post.
Do you think Billie Eilish will lose fans over this?
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About When She Sees Herself Retiring
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- Mayor of Gastonia passed away
- Furry Friday Friend Of The Week
- Mix Jurassic World Live Text to Win
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: What’s A Little Nudity Among Friends?
- Jelly Roll’s Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!