Naomi Osaka is doing what she can to help those affected by the 7.2 earthquake in Haiti.
She has pledged that she will donate her prize money at next week’s Western & Southern Open.
Naomi talked about her good deed and said, “Really hurts to see all the devastation that’s going on in Haiti, and I feel like we really can’t catch a break. I’m about to play a tournament this week, and I’ll give all the prize money to relief efforts for Haiti.
I know our ancestor’s blood is strong. We’ll keep rising.” Naomi’s father is Haitian.
Have you ever been involved in an earthquake? If so, what was the worst part?
- Shawn Mendes Has A New Love
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
- Why Is Taylor Swift Liking A Tweet By The Chiefs The ‘Ship Status I Need
- Suki Waterhouse Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Robert Pattinson
- Travis Kelce Opens Up About Dating Taylor Swift
- Adele Allegedly Confirms She’s Married
- Jennifer Aniston Honors Matthew Perry By Sharing Text Messages
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Afternoon Drive with Madison