Naomi Osaka is doing what she can to help those affected by the 7.2 earthquake in Haiti.
She has pledged that she will donate her prize money at next week’s Western & Southern Open.
Naomi talked about her good deed and said, “Really hurts to see all the devastation that’s going on in Haiti, and I feel like we really can’t catch a break. I’m about to play a tournament this week, and I’ll give all the prize money to relief efforts for Haiti.
I know our ancestor’s blood is strong. We’ll keep rising.” Naomi’s father is Haitian.
Have you ever been involved in an earthquake? If so, what was the worst part?
- Maroon 5 Announces Las Vegas Residency
- Elton John Admits Michael Jackson Was ‘A Disturbing Person To Be Around’ And ‘Mentally Ill’
- Shakira To Stand Trial For Tax Fraud in Spain
- Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up As Her Daughter Leaves For College
- Is Beyonce Going On Tour Next Year
- Jeff Garlin Reveals He Has Bipolar Disorder
- Track 8 on Taylor Swift’s New Album Titled “Vigilante Sh*t”
- Stevie Nicks Announces Song in Handwritten Letter
- Olivia Wilde Addresses The SpitGate Incident Between Chris Pine & Harry Styles
- Celtics Coach Ime Udoka faces suspension after intimate relationship with staffer