Many fans are speculating that The Bachelor Star, Matt James and Rachael Kirkconnell are getting back together after meeting up in New York City over this week, but E! News reports its not what you think.
Before the show ended, Rachel and Matt split after racially insensitive photos of her resurfaced online, which also led to host Chris Harrison leaving the show after defending her.
This week, the Bachelor star reunited in NYC promoting fans to believe they reconciled after their split. A source told E! News that while Rachel and Matt have been in touch, they are not getting back together. The source said, the Georgia had been trying to get in contact with Matt and he agreed to meet.
A second source told E! that she was in NYC for a few days visiting friends. “Rachael and Matt are completely just friends. He has no intentions of dating her in the future,” the E!’s source adds.
READ MORE HERE.
22 Pictures Of Ariana Grande Without A Ponytail
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded