In an exclusive preview of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Alana Thompson, “Honey Boo Boo” sat down with her mother for the first time in over a year and emotions run high.
Mama June has been struggling to regain the trust of her daughters after a 2019 arrest for drug possession which led to a rehab stay.
In an exclusive sneak peek of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Alana and her mom come face to face for the first time in over a year for an honest, emotional conversation.
“It’s just hard because you wasn’t there for my first day of high school and I think that’s a pretty big thing,” Alana shared. “It was hard for me not having my mom there and I had to come home and tell Pumpkin what I was doing. I’m very grateful that Pumpkin was there for me, but why wasn’t you there? Why wasn’t you there when I needed you most?”
Watch sneak peek:
Mama June: Road to Redemption airs Friday nights at 9 p.m. on WE tv.
- LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow To Host 2022 MTV VMAs
- Billy Joel Special To Air On CNN
- Anne Heche’s Cause Of Death Released
- New Netflix Series “Wednesday” Gives Spin on Addams Family
- Christine Quinn Not Returning To ‘Selling Sunset’
- How To Be A More Persuasive Speaker
- Blink 182, Metallica Drummers Join Hawkins Tribute
- Human Brain Not Meant To Stay Awake Past Midnight
- $3.9 Billion in Student Debt Wiped Out For ITT Tech Students
- Lizzo Is a Runaway Bride in Music Video ‘2 Be Loved’