In an exclusive preview of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Alana Thompson, “Honey Boo Boo” sat down with her mother for the first time in over a year and emotions run high.
Mama June has been struggling to regain the trust of her daughters after a 2019 arrest for drug possession which led to a rehab stay.
In an exclusive sneak peek of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Alana and her mom come face to face for the first time in over a year for an honest, emotional conversation.
“It’s just hard because you wasn’t there for my first day of high school and I think that’s a pretty big thing,” Alana shared. “It was hard for me not having my mom there and I had to come home and tell Pumpkin what I was doing. I’m very grateful that Pumpkin was there for me, but why wasn’t you there? Why wasn’t you there when I needed you most?”
Watch sneak peek:
Mama June: Road to Redemption airs Friday nights at 9 p.m. on WE tv.
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body