In an exclusive preview of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Alana Thompson, “Honey Boo Boo” sat down with her mother for the first time in over a year and emotions run high.
Mama June has been struggling to regain the trust of her daughters after a 2019 arrest for drug possession which led to a rehab stay.
In an exclusive sneak peek of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Alana and her mom come face to face for the first time in over a year for an honest, emotional conversation.
“It’s just hard because you wasn’t there for my first day of high school and I think that’s a pretty big thing,” Alana shared. “It was hard for me not having my mom there and I had to come home and tell Pumpkin what I was doing. I’m very grateful that Pumpkin was there for me, but why wasn’t you there? Why wasn’t you there when I needed you most?”
Watch sneak peek:
Mama June: Road to Redemption airs Friday nights at 9 p.m. on WE tv.
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded