Caitlyn Jenner Labeled ‘Traitor’ After Saying Women’s Sports Must Be Protected From Transgender Athletes Caitlyn Jenner has been labeled a “traitor” in the Trans community after announcing her stance on Trans women competing in girls’ sports.
Jenner, who is running for California governor, said he doesn’t think Trans women should be able to compete in women’s sports while in school. Jenner is transgender and a former Olympic winner so many feel that he’s being hypocritical on the situation. 34 states are considering legislation that would ban trans athletes from competing based on their identity. Five of the bills have been turned into law.
Listen to what Jenner said below:
The argument is that trans women have testosterone that will allow an unfair advantage, do you think trans women should be able to compete on all-female teams?
- Radio One Charlotte Announces the Launch of Mix 107.9
- The First Lady Honors Mother’s Day
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast Member Leaving the Show
- 4-Year-Old Boy Spends $2,600 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul Get Into Physical Altercation At Press Conference
- U.S. COVID cases to the lowest levels in seven months
- Mocksville to dissolve Police Dept., Davie County Sheriff’s Office to take over
- Megan Thee Stallion To Hosts New Online Reality Show
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga Concerts Coming to Fortnite?
- 75-year-old Mom Lost Her Job After 50 Years With No Retirement Fund. Here’s What Her Son Did