Yes, you read that headline correctly! Ariana Grande is officially married!!! It was confirmed by a representative which shared the news saying, “”They got married. It was tiny and intimate — less than 20 people. The room was so happy and full of love. The couple and both families couldn’t be happier.”
This comes as a bit of a surprise because not too long ago they were discussing plans saying it would happen in the summer and didn’t want anything too big and extravagant. And everything is moving fast for the couple as she and her now-husband Dalton Gomez just got engaged about 5 months ago in December!
The rep also said that “It was a beautiful day and very romantic. Everyone is happy for them. It was perfect and just what Ari wanted.” Ariana hasn’t posted anything wedding-related yet on social media but we can’t wait to see those photos! Congratulations to the newlyweds! Now does she still go by Ariana Grande, Ariana Gomez (which sounds like a collaboration project with Selena Gomez), or Ariana Grande-Gomez? I think she just sticks with Ariana Grande, can’t mess up the brand lol.
- Sophie Turner Sues Joe Jonas For Return Of Their Two Kids To England
- Disney Auctioning Off Beyonce Outfit
- Free COVID test kits are coming back
- Adele Refers To Rich Paul As Her Husband, Sparks More Marriage Rumors
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Debut Baby Riot Rose Mayers In New Family Photoshoot
- Coco Gauff’s US Open Final Was The Most-Viewed Women’s Major Tennis Final On ESPN
- Matthew McConaughey May Run for Governor of Texas
- Bijou Phillips Files for Divorce From Danny Masterson
- Panthers face Saints on MNF
- Millie Bobby Brown Says Fiancé’s Father Jon Bon Jovi Won’t Perform At Their Wedding
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Text To Win Nickelback Tickets!
Charlie Robison Dead At 59
Wendy's Offers 1-Cent Cheeseburger
'That 70s Show' Actor Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years Convicted of Rape
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Listen & Text To Win 4-Pack of Carowinds Tickets
Hugh Jackman & wife, Deborra-Lee Furness separate after 27 years