Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom continued their European vacation over the weekend.
The couple was seen soaking up the sun in Greece while hanging out poolside with their daughter, Daisy. Perry was pictured holding the 10-month-old on her hip.
She wore a purple one-piece swimsuit and accessorized with a colorful puka shell necklace and matching drop earrings. Orlando’s son, Flynn, was also present and was seen splashing around in the pool.
Recently Perry revealed what made her fall in love with Bloom saying, “The way that he showed up for him [Flynn] and continues to show up for him, and the efforts that he makes and the distance he goes, I think that’s one of the reasons I made that conscious decision. I was like, ‘Here’s the father of my future children.’”
When did you know your partner was a great parent?
- Meghan Trainor Reveals the Song She Wishes She Never Gave Away
- Ed Sheeran Explains Social Media Silence
- New Rules Would Limit Sugar In School Meals
- Join Madison James at the Go Jen Go 5K & Festival
- Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Videos Not Good For Alex
- Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Vow Renewal
- Will Taylor Swift Attend The 2023 Grammys?
- The Jonas Brothers Announce Release Date For New Album
- Punxsutawney Phil’s Groundhog Day Prediction
- tWitch’s Mom Talks About His Gap Campaign