Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom continued their European vacation over the weekend.
The couple was seen soaking up the sun in Greece while hanging out poolside with their daughter, Daisy. Perry was pictured holding the 10-month-old on her hip.
She wore a purple one-piece swimsuit and accessorized with a colorful puka shell necklace and matching drop earrings. Orlando’s son, Flynn, was also present and was seen splashing around in the pool.
Recently Perry revealed what made her fall in love with Bloom saying, “The way that he showed up for him [Flynn] and continues to show up for him, and the efforts that he makes and the distance he goes, I think that’s one of the reasons I made that conscious decision. I was like, ‘Here’s the father of my future children.’”
When did you know your partner was a great parent?
- LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow To Host 2022 MTV VMAs
- Billy Joel Special To Air On CNN
- Anne Heche’s Cause Of Death Released
- New Netflix Series “Wednesday” Gives Spin on Addams Family
- Christine Quinn Not Returning To ‘Selling Sunset’
- How To Be A More Persuasive Speaker
- Blink 182, Metallica Drummers Join Hawkins Tribute
- Human Brain Not Meant To Stay Awake Past Midnight
- $3.9 Billion in Student Debt Wiped Out For ITT Tech Students
- Lizzo Is a Runaway Bride in Music Video ‘2 Be Loved’