Maybe Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani could use this ultimate country music wedding playlist curated by Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd for their nuptials this summer.
The couple included tracks from their 2018 wedding as well as their first dance song, Ashley Monroe’s ‘Has Anybody Ever Told You.’
Morris and Hurd searched for other titles that would be considered “out of the box” for a wedding, “We felt like we needed to hear ‘Mustang Sally’ at every wedding we’d go to, and after that, we’d take all the Bruno Mars they can stand to jam,” said Morris. “Clearly Percy and Prince are other first dance options, and Ed Sheeran has a way of making it into every wedding playlist ever made since 2015.”
What is country song do you think should be included in every wedding playlist?
New Music and Videos This Week 6/18
1. "Working" - Tate McRae x Khalid1 of 4
2. "Intro" - Logic2 of 4
3. "Ball If I Want To" - DaBaby3 of 4
4. "Angles" - Wale ft. Chris Brown4 of 4
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries