Maybe Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani could use this ultimate country music wedding playlist curated by Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd for their nuptials this summer.
The couple included tracks from their 2018 wedding as well as their first dance song, Ashley Monroe’s ‘Has Anybody Ever Told You.’
Morris and Hurd searched for other titles that would be considered “out of the box” for a wedding, “We felt like we needed to hear ‘Mustang Sally’ at every wedding we’d go to, and after that, we’d take all the Bruno Mars they can stand to jam,” said Morris. “Clearly Percy and Prince are other first dance options, and Ed Sheeran has a way of making it into every wedding playlist ever made since 2015.”
What is country song do you think should be included in every wedding playlist?
New Music and Videos This Week 6/18
1. "Working" - Tate McRae x Khalid1 of 4
2. "Intro" - Logic2 of 4
3. "Ball If I Want To" - DaBaby3 of 4
4. "Angles" - Wale ft. Chris Brown4 of 4
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body