Lee Brice spoke with PEOPLE about his latest single, “Memory I Don’t Mess With,” the video for the song is a stripped-down version of the original with a more acoustic sound.
Brice filmed the video on his Nashville farm and admits there was a personal touch to the video that he loves, “I love this video for many reasons. For one, it’s like this little snapshot of a moment in time in my personal life,” he tells PEOPLE exclusively. “There was a time, a girl, a story very close to what this video portrays that I actually went through, even down to the year and model of the truck in the video.”
Brice says shooting the video was fun and it was cool to see the “river bed where I float, where I fish with my kids…” Brice says he’s excited about being able to get back in front of a live audience with, “real voices, real smiles, claps, lighters in the air.”
What excites you about getting back to normality?
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries