In a recent poll, 24% of adults said they feel judge on a daily basis.
Here are a few of the things we wish we could do in public without judgement.
1. Complimenting a stranger. (Obviously, this CAN be appreciated . . . but it really depends what the compliment is, and who you’re directing it at.)
2. Going to the movies alone.
3. Walking down the street singing loudly.
4. Telling someone you love them.
5. Listening to something without headphones.
6. Passing gas or burping openly, and loudly.
7. Walking barefoot.
8. Doing yoga stretches in the park.
9. Adjusting your underwear. (This probably includes both wedgies and “adjusting” or scratching your naughty areas.)
10. Dancing in the street.
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Involved in ‘Near Catastrophic’ Car Chase With Paparazzi
Morning Mix Singer Showcase | Vote Now!
Father of 4 dies in SouthPark construction site fire, records his last moments on Facebook Live
Register to win Charlotte Knights Family 4-Pack Tickets!
ABC Announces Senior ‘Bachelor’ Spinoff, ‘The Golden Bachelor’
Gisele Bündchen Makes Rare Appearance With Twin Sister
Martha Stewart, 81, Oldest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Model