The Girl Power here at MIX107.9 just got a lot stronger with the addition of Madison James to Afternoons every Monday-Friday! An accomplished radio veteran, Madison is a native of Tennessee and arrives in Charlotte from just down I-85, Atlanta. She is sweet, fun and full of energy. In other words…you are going to LOVE her! I had the chance to chat with Madison this weekend and learned that she has already fallen in love with the Queen City, and has quickly mastered calling our center city Uptown. When asked about what she is most looking forward to doing here in Charlotte she told me “There are so many things I’m looking forward to doing.. I heard there are some great hiking trails I can’t wait to explore. Plus looking for my Charlotte fitness family here in Charlotte, so I can’t wait to find my home gym” Madison also loves to eat and shop LOCAL. She is a big supporter of local restaurants and businesses. She’s going to be counting on the MIX107.9 listeners for recommendations. ”Guide me and share some great local eatery spots to check out. Please send recommendations so I can start my list!”
Madison is such a good sport, that she agreed to play a little game of This Or That with me, so we can all get to know her better. Are there any things that you have in common with her?
- Dog or Cat? – Dogs all day.. I have 2 fur babies.. I don’t trust Cat’s lol
- Netflix or YouTube? – Netflix and don’t forget Hulu and Amazon lol
- Phone call or text? – Both.. because sometimes text don’t always get it done!
- Beer or wine? – It’s a Diet Dr. Pepper for me
- Cake or pie? – That’s like asking your mom who’s her favorite
- Big Party or small gathering? – Small.. I’m an Extrovert/Introvet
- Football or basketball? – As a former Basketball athlete BASKETBALL ALLDAY
- Jogging or hiking? – Hiking
- Flats or heels? – I love all shoes.. Equal opportunity Shoe Lover
- Mountains or Beach? – Beach
See what I mean…she’s fun! And Charlotte is going to have a WHOLE LOTTA FUN with Madison James, every afternoon Monday-Friday, 3-7pm, on MIX107.9!!
- Adele Confirms She Will Be At The Grammys: ‘I Would Never Miss It’
- Willie Nelson To Celebrate 90th Birthday With Star-Studded Concert
- Jake Delhomme: Frank Reich Was A Really Good Hire For Carolina
- Jonas Brothers NEW Album 2023: Trio Switching Genres?
- Adele’s Amazing Car Collection Is Full Of Surprises
- ABC Makes Decision About T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach
- Taylor Swift’s Drops Dreamy ‘Lavender Haze’ Video
- The Dirtiest City In America Is…
- The 4 Best Cities In Which To Buy A House
- Harry Styles Reportedly Fawns Over Shania Twain