The Girl Power here at MIX107.9 just got a lot stronger with the addition of Madison James to Afternoons every Monday-Friday! An accomplished radio veteran, Madison is a native of Tennessee and arrives in Charlotte from just down I-85, Atlanta. She is sweet, fun and full of energy. In other words…you are going to LOVE her! I had the chance to chat with Madison this weekend and learned that she has already fallen in love with the Queen City, and has quickly mastered calling our center city Uptown. When asked about what she is most looking forward to doing here in Charlotte she told me “There are so many things I’m looking forward to doing.. I heard there are some great hiking trails I can’t wait to explore. Plus looking for my Charlotte fitness family here in Charlotte, so I can’t wait to find my home gym” Madison also loves to eat and shop LOCAL. She is a big supporter of local restaurants and businesses. She’s going to be counting on the MIX107.9 listeners for recommendations. ”Guide me and share some great local eatery spots to check out. Please send recommendations so I can start my list!”
Madison is such a good sport, that she agreed to play a little game of This Or That with me, so we can all get to know her better. Are there any things that you have in common with her?
- Dog or Cat? – Dogs all day.. I have 2 fur babies.. I don’t trust Cat’s lol
- Netflix or YouTube? – Netflix and don’t forget Hulu and Amazon lol
- Phone call or text? – Both.. because sometimes text don’t always get it done!
- Beer or wine? – It’s a Diet Dr. Pepper for me
- Cake or pie? – That’s like asking your mom who’s her favorite
- Big Party or small gathering? – Small.. I’m an Extrovert/Introvet
- Football or basketball? – As a former Basketball athlete BASKETBALL ALLDAY
- Jogging or hiking? – Hiking
- Flats or heels? – I love all shoes.. Equal opportunity Shoe Lover
- Mountains or Beach? – Beach
See what I mean…she’s fun! And Charlotte is going to have a WHOLE LOTTA FUN with Madison James, every afternoon Monday-Friday, 3-7pm, on MIX107.9!!
- Radio One Charlotte Announces the Launch of Mix 107.9
- The First Lady Honors Mother’s Day
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast Member Leaving the Show
- 4-Year-Old Boy Spends $2,600 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul Get Into Physical Altercation At Press Conference
- U.S. COVID cases to the lowest levels in seven months
- Mocksville to dissolve Police Dept., Davie County Sheriff’s Office to take over
- Megan Thee Stallion To Hosts New Online Reality Show
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga Concerts Coming to Fortnite?
- 75-year-old Mom Lost Her Job After 50 Years With No Retirement Fund. Here’s What Her Son Did