Adding more fuel to rumors that claim they’ve patched up their differences, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted looking pretty chummy over the weekend in Montana.
The former couple reportedly spent the weekend at the Big Sky Resort, which is just a stone’s throw from Yellowstone National Park. What’s more is they were seen flying out of Montana together and leaving LAX in the same SUV, which paparazzi tracked back to J Lo’s Bel-Air home.
The sighting comes less than a week after the two were seen getting cozy in Los Angeles. Although TMZ quotes sources who claim Lopez and Affleck are “just friends,” it should be noted that both recently ended relationships with other people.
Could the two be back together, after just calling it quits with Alex Rodriguez back in April?
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded