Adding more fuel to rumors that claim they’ve patched up their differences, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted looking pretty chummy over the weekend in Montana.
The former couple reportedly spent the weekend at the Big Sky Resort, which is just a stone’s throw from Yellowstone National Park. What’s more is they were seen flying out of Montana together and leaving LAX in the same SUV, which paparazzi tracked back to J Lo’s Bel-Air home.
The sighting comes less than a week after the two were seen getting cozy in Los Angeles. Although TMZ quotes sources who claim Lopez and Affleck are “just friends,” it should be noted that both recently ended relationships with other people.
Could the two be back together, after just calling it quits with Alex Rodriguez back in April?
- Rihanna’s Latest Date Night Look
- Anne Heche Has Died
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Actor Steve Martin hints retirement
- Anne Heche Not Expected To Survive
- The New Poses, For Pics, You Need To Adopt
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Charged With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- CDC Ends Quarantine, Social Distancing Recommendations For COVID-19
- Beyonce’s All Over the Billboard Top 100 Charts
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League