Adding more fuel to rumors that claim they’ve patched up their differences, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted looking pretty chummy over the weekend in Montana.
The former couple reportedly spent the weekend at the Big Sky Resort, which is just a stone’s throw from Yellowstone National Park. What’s more is they were seen flying out of Montana together and leaving LAX in the same SUV, which paparazzi tracked back to J Lo’s Bel-Air home.
The sighting comes less than a week after the two were seen getting cozy in Los Angeles. Although TMZ quotes sources who claim Lopez and Affleck are “just friends,” it should be noted that both recently ended relationships with other people.
Could the two be back together, after just calling it quits with Alex Rodriguez back in April?
- Grammy-Winner Kelly Clarkson Is Heading To The Las Vegas Strip
- Adam Levine Shouts Out Wife While Performing In Vegas
- HERStory – Erin Santos
- Shooter Dead, Several Injured in Nashville School Shooting
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: Swearing Off But Liking Minivans And Other Things You Swore You’d Never Do
- Which Fast Food Place Has The Best Ice?
- Your Corgi Correspondent (Corgi-spondent) Liz Checks In…
- Fans Got Candid About How Much They Really Paid For Taylor Swift Tickets
- Is Nicki Minaj Collaborating With Taylor Swift?
- Adele’s ‘Weekends With Adele’ Movie Brings Her Vegas Show To Film
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Raekwon Sat With ODB’s Body With Son After Dirty’s Death [EXCLUSIVE]