Several Charlotte-area gas station prices jumped overnight, or some are low on fuel or have none at all.
The Colonial Pipeline which cuts right through Charlotte was shut down over the weekend after a cyber attack. Colonial Pipeline owner halted all pipeline operations, forcing what the company called a precautionary shutdown. U.S. officials said Monday that “ransomware” malware used in the attack.
This could result in a serious problem if the pipeline isn’t up in running in the next coming days. Nearly half of the East Coast’s fuel supply comes from The Colonial Pipeline.
Gas prices at some Charlotte-area gas station jumped .50 cent overnight. Also, several gas stations in the Raleigh-Durham area have place bags over their pumps that are labeled “out of gas”.
The average price in our area is $2.79 a gallon. The cheapest price in Mecklenburg County according to GasBuddy is $2.64 at Exxon on 12710 S Tryon St. The best thing to do is to fill up on gas as soon as possible if the gas station allows you to do so. Use GasBuddy to help find the cheapest gas.
The Drama Is Real: Fans React To Netflix's Season 2 Finale Of 'The Circle'
1 of 12
Who was your least favorite player on The Circle and why was it Savannah?— just sarruchi (@sarruchi) April 29, 2021
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.11 of 12
- Hailey Bieber-Baldwin Reacts to Rumors Justin Bieber is Mistreating Her
- Study Finds Childhood Obesity Worsened During Pandemic
- Kanye West Rises Above It All In Latest “24” Video
- Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker Describes Horrific Shooting, Says Gaga Was an Angel
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Matt’s CNN Flail & Ramona’s Wacky Family Trivia
- Nicki Minaj Says Cancel Culture Ruining Free Speech
- Taylor Swift shares a cute video of her cat on TikTok
- Kelly Clarkson announces Post-Divorce New Music
- Viral TikToker Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending