Just a few more days until you’ll be able to reunite with Taco Bell’s “Naked Chicken Chalupa”. The chalupa was initially introduced in 2017 and includes white chicken meat that’s marinated in Mexican spices and covered in a crunchy coating, then deep-fried. Lettuce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and avocado ranch sauce fill the delicious menu item.
If you are a Taco Bell Rewards member you will gain early access via the app on May 19th, if not, you have to wait to taste the deliciousness a day later on May 20th. Are you going to get the Naked Chicken Chalupa this week? What other discontinued Taco Bell menu item should the chain bring back?
- Meghan Trainor Reveals the Song She Wishes She Never Gave Away
- Ed Sheeran Explains Social Media Silence
- New Rules Would Limit Sugar In School Meals
- Join Madison James at the Go Jen Go 5K & Festival
- Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Videos Not Good For Alex
- Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Vow Renewal
- Will Taylor Swift Attend The 2023 Grammys?
- The Jonas Brothers Announce Release Date For New Album
- Punxsutawney Phil’s Groundhog Day Prediction
- tWitch’s Mom Talks About His Gap Campaign