Just a few more days until you’ll be able to reunite with Taco Bell’s “Naked Chicken Chalupa”. The chalupa was initially introduced in 2017 and includes white chicken meat that’s marinated in Mexican spices and covered in a crunchy coating, then deep-fried. Lettuce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and avocado ranch sauce fill the delicious menu item.
If you are a Taco Bell Rewards member you will gain early access via the app on May 19th, if not, you have to wait to taste the deliciousness a day later on May 20th. Are you going to get the Naked Chicken Chalupa this week? What other discontinued Taco Bell menu item should the chain bring back?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body