Just a few more days until you’ll be able to reunite with Taco Bell’s “Naked Chicken Chalupa”. The chalupa was initially introduced in 2017 and includes white chicken meat that’s marinated in Mexican spices and covered in a crunchy coating, then deep-fried. Lettuce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and avocado ranch sauce fill the delicious menu item.
If you are a Taco Bell Rewards member you will gain early access via the app on May 19th, if not, you have to wait to taste the deliciousness a day later on May 20th. Are you going to get the Naked Chicken Chalupa this week? What other discontinued Taco Bell menu item should the chain bring back?
- LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow To Host 2022 MTV VMAs
- Billy Joel Special To Air On CNN
- Anne Heche’s Cause Of Death Released
- New Netflix Series “Wednesday” Gives Spin on Addams Family
- Christine Quinn Not Returning To ‘Selling Sunset’
- How To Be A More Persuasive Speaker
- Blink 182, Metallica Drummers Join Hawkins Tribute
- Human Brain Not Meant To Stay Awake Past Midnight
- $3.9 Billion in Student Debt Wiped Out For ITT Tech Students
- Lizzo Is a Runaway Bride in Music Video ‘2 Be Loved’