Just a few more days until you’ll be able to reunite with Taco Bell’s “Naked Chicken Chalupa”. The chalupa was initially introduced in 2017 and includes white chicken meat that’s marinated in Mexican spices and covered in a crunchy coating, then deep-fried. Lettuce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and avocado ranch sauce fill the delicious menu item.
If you are a Taco Bell Rewards member you will gain early access via the app on May 19th, if not, you have to wait to taste the deliciousness a day later on May 20th. Are you going to get the Naked Chicken Chalupa this week? What other discontinued Taco Bell menu item should the chain bring back?
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded